Lucy is a leading safeguarding and PSEA practitioner. She has 15 years experience in safeguarding, including as a PSEA adviser for a large INGO. She has been a consultant for eight years. Lucy is based in Oxford, UK and works globally.
She now provides consultancy on safeguarding and PSEA to NGOs, government and UN agencies including CHS Alliance, Bond, CARE and DfID. Her work focuses on safeguarding prevention, training and investigations. Lucy is an Associate Trainer for Bond and CHS Alliance.
Recent projects include
- Training DfID investigators in safeguarding
- Developing key core safeguarding documents for Bond to be shared on website for NGOs to use and adapt
- Designing and delivering Bond training on safeguarding
- Developing widely used PSEA Implementation Handbook for CHS Alliance
- Lead Facilitator for CHS Alliance Investigating SEA Complaints workshops globally, including delivering training a diverse range of clients including training WFP and DfID investigators on how to investigate SEA
- Safeguarding expert on the Humanitarian Leadership Academy’s highly acclaimed Safeguarding Essentials online training, and award winning Safeguarding Training VR experience
Lucy is member of DfID’s safeguarding experts reference group, the Inter-Agency Standing Committee PSEA Technical Experts group and the UKCDR (UK Collaborative on Development Research) safeguarding experts reference group.
Lucy is also an Associate Lecturer on the Masters for Emergency and Development Practice at Oxford Brookes University.
We would welcome your feedback on this service provider. Please do use the feedback form or complaint form. We also offer a mechanism for complaints and reports on the support services obtained through the Hub.
Tel. +44 (0)7810 490024
Email. [email protected]