ICPA are committed to meeting the specific child protection and safeguarding needs of the International Schools and organisations that we work with all around the world, helping them to manage the risks and maintain the highest standards.
ICPA was formed during 2014 by Tim Gerrish OBE in response to the needs of International Schools and other organisations seeking quality services to better protect children from harm. His background is in law enforcement with 30years experience as a detective with Scotland Yard in London. He was also head of the UK’s National Criminal Intelligence Service Serious Sex Offender unit before working with the Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre (CEOP). At CEOP his role was Head of International Partnerships, working with international schools, foreign governments, law enforcement agencies, NGO’s, and child protection practitioners overseas.
(Tim was awarded an OBE by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in 2013 for ‘Services to International Child Protection’)
ICPA works with International Schools and other organisations in the development and planning for safer systems where the responsibilities to protect children from all forms of abuse are met. Services are delivered in English or through client sourced translation in order to:
- Develop strategies to reduce risk,
- Conduct evaluation audits of current safeguarding measures,
- Develop and strengthen child safeguarding policies and procedures, leading to an action plan for addressing identified gaps.
- Review of existing policies on recruitment, codes of conduct,
- Advice on reporting issues at international/national/local levels,
- Training for staff at induction and specialist advanced training.
- Child protection Investigation support.
We would welcome your feedback on this service provider. Please do use the feedback form or complaint form. We also offer a mechanism for complaints and reports on the support services obtained through the Hub.
Contact: [email protected]